Resistance Welding Training/Rates
AT THE CONCLUSION OF THIS COURSE, THE STUDENT SHOULD:
1. Understand the principles of resistance welding.
2. Understand resistance welding terminology and definitions.
3. Understand resistance welding machine setup.
4. Be familiar with rules for making good welds.
5. Be able to return to his plant and solve 90% of his weld problems.
Effective February 15, 2000
1. Up to 10 people per class. Open classes in Chattanooga, TN usually held the last Thursday of each month.
2. Additional 30% premium for weekend and midnight classes.
3. Prices apply to all control training and process training.
4. Seminar Books are included in cost of training.
5. Rates are subject to change without notice.
6. Cancellation of registration must be within five (5) working days prior to class date or fees will be nonrefundable.
2605 Riverside Drive - P.O. Box 5402
Chattanooga, TN 37406
Phone:(423)622-4362 Fax: (423)622-7340
Copyright 2001 © O'Neil Computer Consulting
All Rights Reserved