Family of TruAmp Welding Controls with Integrated Monitors
click to enlarge
The patented TruAmp Welding Controls/Monitor has many features that ensure a great weld every time. It comes in several different flavors so it can meet your unique needs.
- +/- 1% control of amperage
- Corrects for resistance changes in the secondary of the welding machine-cable & shunt breakdown, pick up of contaminants on tip, current shunting.
- No need for entering turns ratio.
determination of most efficient transformer tap.
- Advance warning before "out of tolerance".
- Easy programming-current entered directly in amperes.
- Allows moving job from one machine to another without having to change weld schedule.
- Use same schedule on all three shifts.
- Sensatouch allows short squeeze time without any chance of tips coming together "Hot". Sensatouch is such an important safety feature, that it is included in all software at N/C.
- Control has only two (2) boards for ease of maintenance.
- Two (2) year warranty!
- Price range from $4,573.00 - $30,000.00.
- Capable of running seam welders.
- Models with subschedules allow setting sophisticated schedules
such as quench and temper, preheat, post-heat and downslope.
- All models provide upslope and pulsation.
|Model TA III
|Model TA IV
||15 schedules, with/without subschedules
|Model TA IV Cascade
||Up to 15 cascade
|Model TA V
||3 schedules, 5 subschedules per schedule
|All TruAmp Welding Controls Models
||DC, single and 3 phase, available
- Use Factor Indicates % of available current being used.
- Use Factor high-low limit used for detecting current shunting.
- Use Factor alerts for preventative maintenance on welding machines, cables, shunts, etc.
- Use Factor can be used for parts missing detection through the welding control-no external devices.
- Stepper software available.